Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 26, 2013

HA! I knew it!

Son #2 went to Mc Donalds a few weeks ago.

He had chicken Mc Nuggets.  Now mind you, I am not upset he had then.  We have never really done fast food.  Ever.  Maybe 2 or 3 times a year.  So I always figured that won't kill them.

WELL, today, he was trying to tell me something.  It took him a long time.  I was thinking he was going to confess something that would get him in trouble.

He finally said, "Mom, dad & I went to Mc Donalds the other day, on the way home from skeet shooting because we were starving and we stopped by Mc Donalds."

To which I responded:  "ok".

Duh.  So??!!? Not that I am advocating, but like I said...not going to kill him.  Hopefully.

Then came the hard part.

"I had chicken nuggets.  And they tasted disgusting!!!!!!!"

I did what any mom would do when their son has made a new amazing discovery.

I almost peed in my pants laughing.

I mean I almost powdered my nose.

Whatever.

Me thinks he is growing up.  Or has had enough natural organic food that his tummy revolted against...whatever those things are made out of.

And he would probably be very upset if he knew I said he has a tummy.

Because after all, he is 14.

Needless to say, his daddy ordered a salad.  :P

I had to write this down to remember.

:)

And now off to make some more food for tomorrow meal.

I think maybe 35 or 40 people are coming.  I am always nervous about having enough food.  Maybe I should run out and get some more.




No comments: