Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Our reality




The reality of life is that life is hard.  

Don't get me wrong.  Its oh so very good.  But it's hard.

Which is why I make it a point to instill in the children...make a fool out of yourself at least once a day.


Unless, of course, you have a camera and some filters.

GOLLY guys!  Let's go all out!!!!

My mother always said I had big eyes.  I now believe her.

JS is teaching the art of saying CHEEEEEEEZE.


I almost died.  Or wet my pants.  Or both.


But then his happened.  And my stomach started to hurt from the underused muscles.


She talks too much.


This is what happened when you are too busy watching tv and are not paying attention.



I got nothing. Not true.  I got grandchildren who are willing...


She may be mortified at this when she is a teenager.



All to say, people.  Live a little.

Live a lot.

Find the joy.

Take a picture.

Give of yourself.

Make a friend.

Take the time.

And most importantly...

...laugh at yourself or others will do it for you.


No comments: