Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to the Love of My Life

Why did I start a new blog?

Well, quite frankly because the old blog won't let  me add pictures anymore.

duh.

Moving on.

Today is my husband's birthday.   I called him 2 days ago and asked him what he wanted me to make for his birthday dinner.

He said, "Aw thanks."

And I told him it wasn't his birthday until 2 more days, and I didn't say Happy Birthday.  He just heard 'birthday' and assumed.  :P

He doesn't keep track of it.  But he has never forgotten our anniversary.  Or my birthday.  He may or may not have been reminded by one of our children, but I will make believe he remembers all on his own.

Here he is earlier this year.  He is difficult to take out.  He is a vegan.  And that is all I am going to say about that sorry fact.



With our youngest son, at Central Park.


I love him dearly, but I sure do love it when he stops shaving.  <3

With our younest daughters.  His long desired irish twins. Granted they are the ones who have no irish in them.   But do not fear, they will have irish characterisics once they leave the house.


Happy Birthday my love.  

You make me 7 kinds of crazy at any given time for a million different reasons.

But together we have come this far, I pray for many many more.

Cling to your KING... always.


1 comment:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Here I am, I'm following you! You can't get rid of me! Lucky you!

Happy Birthday to your man!