Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 6, 2014

WHAT??!!?? I just wrote yesterday!!!

So, I had to write this because sometimes I just want to make sure I remember.

Granted, I don't have a habit or the time to read what I wrote, and I'm sure the 2 of you who are reading this wonder why I keep it up... of course assuming there are 2 left.  :P

...well, here is why.

The other day, when I was with my daughter's sisters in law, yes I love them and they are like family members, Christian looked at one of them and " You look different."  When asked what was different, she said, with a straight face, " You have polka dots on your face!!!!"  AKA, freckles.

And how my African daughter wishes she had polka dots on her own face.

My delightful daughters, the blessings of my old age, the joys and delights.

GOD is good.

No comments: