Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Way too busy, or Slacker?

I feel like a slacker.

Usually I am so busy, I don't get to do other things I also need to do, therefore feeling like a slacker for not doing the other stuff done.

For Example:

Christian's birthday is on Monday!!!

Last year, it was her first birthday here, her English was not so good,  and at the same time, our oldest child had gotten married 2 days before, and Christmas was 2 days later.

Can we say whirlwind??!!?

RIGHT?

So as not to ignore it all together from the business of it all, we invited her little friend, family, had pizza, cake & presents.  It was good.

I had no excuse this year.  And I didn't want one!

I had a list of 5 little friends and a plan.  My oldest daughter and I discussed it planned it and are excited about.  The only problem is, I forgot to tell the 5 little ones until... TODAY!!!!

Thankfully, I have good friends who don't offend easily and are on the same boat as I am, and the graciously showed their support by laughing at me.

I love my friends.

Because at the end of the day, all of those 5 little ones are coming.

Life is good.

This week has been interesting.

I got violently sick on Tuesday.  Lets just say I lost about 4 pounds in one day.  Use your imagination.  Last night, Samuel started hurling at 10:30ish pm.  And didn't stop until 7 this morning.  Needless to say, he has slept all day trying to catch up on his sleep and recoup his strength.

Then, to top it off, I just found out my husband has been hurling at work since 4 this afternoon.   Why he is still there is  beyond me.  I called him and he sounded terrible.  My poor love.  And he can't afford to lose 1/2 pound!!!!!

To top it off...

Yes, ladies and gentlemen.

It is only 6 days until Christmas.

I am up to 5 gifts.  :P

Pray for me.








No comments: