Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year, Same Hope

YES!  It's a new year!  Yes, I still have the same hope!!!  It's not a *yawn* old hope that I haven't yet achieved and I have to keep recycling.

Not to lose weight, though that would be great.  Not to eat better, though that is the plan. Not to get more organized, though I do need help in that.  Not to declutter my house, though I will try.

It is my hope, my desire to walk more closely to my King.

WOO-HOO!!

Who could desire anything else???

It excites me.  It encourages me.  It keeps me on HIS path.

New Year...SAME HOPE!!!!!    :D


Christmas was good.  The whole family was together.  Who can't have a good Christmas that way??!!?

Yesterday was Boo's Gotcha Day!!!

Four years ago yesterday, she was placed in our arms, we spent an hour signing our life away, and got a better life.



The day we got her.



Three weeks ago.


Its amazing what 4 years does to a kid.  

Anyway.

We went to the city last week, and it was crazy!!!  I wanted to go to the Museum of Natural History, see the whale and have the girls be amazed at GOD's creations, but when we got there, the line to get in was out the door, around the corner and made its way back and down the street.

TO GET IN!!!!


WhAt??!!??!


Needless to say, we didn't go there.  We went to the Met.  And saw Mary Magdalene's tooth.  Again.

(When Samuel was little, this would fascinate him and we had to see it every single time we went.) 

My nieces saw it for the first time.

It looks like a tooth.

Moving on.

Anyway.  Back to the school routine.  Which is good.

And to seeking HIS face.  Which is very good.

May you desire to seek him deeply this year.

You will not regret it.

It won't be easy, and sometimes you may wish you were not on this journey.  But looking back, you will NEVER regret it.





No comments: