Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Lemons

When life gives you lemons, put the in the fridge and use them everyday for 100 things.  Squeeze a lemon into your water as an extra bonus to help you heal!!!

I've made lemonade.

Life has to give you WAY too many lemons for that.  And then you may be on the border of LIFE SUCKS with all those lemons.

So go for refreshing lemon water.

Everyday you remember life is hard, but GOD is good.

How was your New YEAR?!?

Ours was pretty decent.  You know you're getting old when the thought of coming home at 12:30ish in 3 degree weather is just not worth whatever you could do.  I love my friends.  I really do.  But I think I hate the cold so much more.  SO that being said, we stayed home.  My parents came over for dinner, which was so nice!  And then we did the cool thing!!

We decide to let the girls stay up until midnight and...

We introduced the girls to Psych!!



It came back on Prime!  So, woo-hoo!!

Man, Sean and Gus were young.  And I really so very much enjoyed the season the first time around, and then on Netflix, so I thought it wouldn't be as fun. 

I was wrong!  I remembered why I enjoyed it so much!

And the girls love it!

Which means there is now something to look forward to on movie night.  That and Bringing Up Bates.

We are not that family that just plops down and watches tv anytime.  We are intentional about those things.  Son Jr. watches news like an addict.  But the rest of us have a better concept of time.

Well, a little better.

Today we start school again.  We are off to a late start because for the first time, I let the girls wake up at whatever time they wanted during Christmas break, and they didn't come bouncing down stairs at 8 anyway!  THEY ACTUALLY SLEPT IN!!!!

Like they were normal or something.  LOL.

So, we have school, I have class, a Costco run, post office, and maybe the JCC.

Maybe.  It's on my Commmit30 for Thursday for sure, but I can squeeze it in today, we will see...

Here are some weekend pictures: 

I screen shoted ( is that a real word?) this, because its true.  Specially in my marriage, where its probably most important.  And with my kids, where its second most important. 


The only place I don't stay quiet is in football.  But that's another story for another day.


My journaling life is back!!And please take a moment to admire my quilt.  My best friend made it for me for my birthday.  She is a quilter and she knows me well.  Isn't it gorgeous?!?!  The answer is yes, its gorgeous!  


Seeing as how its been high of 17 for longer than the past week, The Man took Missy and Boo skating.  It would never occur to him to take them skating in a rink.  He calls that a concrete fish bowl that you can only go one way or the concrete fishbowl police yell at you.  He likes his view like this better.  And he likes to go any direction he wants.  Who can blame him?!  Everyone in the family has skates.  Yes even me.  Bahahahaha.  


What you can't see is the 3-4 layers on these girlies.  Or maybe you can.  LOL.  

My man knows all the places to do this.  Both lakes and ponds as well as man made outdoor rinks that are free and fun, and of course, outside.

Ok, back to life.

Seek HIM deeply.






No comments: