Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Oxy. Moron.

Sometimes I wonder about my philosophy.

I am one of those Christian, conservative, stay at home, skirt wearing, mission minded, old school, hymn loving/singing, baptist, homeschool mom.

I am also a big fan of Ink Masters.  I have a couple of tattoos, that I did not get when I was young and stupid.  My first one I got four months before I became a grandmother.

What the what?!?!

Who knows.

And to make it worse, my girlies are my side kicks when I watch the show.  We judge and pick tattoos and artists. We critique everything.  We are seriously considering checking out the Ink Masters house, since we live half hour from there.  It is something we all dream about. My girls would be over the moon if we did that!

So.  This season...there is actually a homeschool kid.  ðŸ˜³ It never even occurred to me that that would ever happen!



Pray for me.




So. On another note, all of us, minus the man, are going to the JCC this year.  Why did I wait so long?!?  The girls are loving it.  I am needing it, the Son Jr. is appreciating it.  He goes almost everyday.  Since he can't get to the boxing class because of work, he has replaced it with this.  Good option.

I like the JCC. Most of our friends go to the Y.  The Y is so enormous.  I rather like the JCC.  It's more family.  The gym doesn't feel like a gym.   They have state of the art equipment, but its full of non gym rats.  Nothing to prove, but everything to offer.  My kind of place.  It's a little more pricey than the Y, but it works for us.

Our show is about to start.

There is a homeschool kid.  There is a yarmulke-wearing Jewish man.  There are oddballs that we like and normals we aren't crazy about.  It should be an interesting season!

On that note, be HIS.  You won't regret it.

No comments: