Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 24, 2013

Another confession:

I envy people, and not in a holy kind of way like when they are super neat and you envy them and wish you could be the same, but not get angry and resentful over it, but wish you could walk alongside them, envy... but the real deal envy.

Where you DO resent them and need to confess.

And you start resenting others because they don't help you get what you want.

I resent people who have air conditioning.

Specially on hot humid days like today.  

We have window units.  And R2D2.  Which is a unit that is pretty big and you can roll it around where ever you want it.  Though it works ok to get the humidity out, my house is too small to have that much floor space taken.

I know what you are thinking.  Every year, about this time, I start to complain about not having AC.

You are RIGHT.

It certainly doesn't help that the Love Of My Life is an HVAC contractor.  

Nope.  That doesn't help at all.

Moving on.  Speaking of the LOML.  Even though it is slightly frustrating the whole AC thing, during church this past Sunday, we were singing this song, and it got me thinking about him.  I can't thank GOD enough for that man. 

That is all it comes down to.  

I am deeply thankful.   Thankful for all he does, says, is, and seeks to be.

I may not agree with him, but I can't deny his heart treasure.

Yup.  He is a keeper.

Speaking of keepers.  I need to go get me some honey from the elderly gentleman who is our local bee keeper.  I wish I was a bee keeper.

But I am not.


For now.

No comments: