Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

FINALLY!

It is now 11:04pm on Tuesday Dec. 18th.

Why is this significant?

Because I am finally done with this day and I will FINALLY watch the first Christmas movie of the season.

Sheesh.  I hope I don't fall asleep.

What did I pick?

Why...my favorite Christmas movie of course.

I know a lot of people will read this and think I just don't get it.

Fine, I don't, but my favorite Christmas movie is....




While You Were Sleeping.  <3




I will still watch the other movies.  Home Alone 1 & 2, Elf,  It's a Wonderful Life,  Charlie Brown Christmas, etc., even if some of them get watched on or AFTER Christmas. Day

But While You Were Sleeping is dear to my heart.  I don't even know why.

But I do know this.  I love it that Bill Pullman is not...his brother.

I am a bit of a fan of the blue collar worker.

It is true.

I like it that my husband works with his hands.  There is something manly about this to me.  There is something about the fact that when he holds my hand, it is a rough hand that is holding mine, not a smooth soft one.  It makes me feel like his hands are strong and true.  They are scarred and slightly dirty regardless of how much he washed them. The nails are not perfect and slightly rough around the edges.Though cut and blistered, they are unable to keep a bandage on because they are in constant movement.  When he touches my face, the tenderness comes from the touch, not the feel.

I am not saying that white collar workers are not hard working. And true.

I am just saying that I am a bigger fan of a man who works with his hands.  And his brains.  :)

Golly, how did I get on this subject??!!??!!

Oh yes.  Off to watch my favorite Christmas movie.

And I won't fall asleep.

I won't.

***yawn***




No comments: